Public infrastructure and operations funding plans, jobs and housing studies.
HEC develops financing strategy for public facilities and services. Available financing options specific to an entity may include different types of bonds, or fees, or assessments. Our financing plans consider debt limits and other restrictions that may be in place for local governments. Past experience includes creating financing plans for an active adult community, a town center and regional park, and local public services.
- Squaw Valley PSD – Public Services Financial Analysis
- Fresno County – Financing Plan for Friant Ranch Active Adult Community
- Placer County – Financing and Operations Funding Plan for Royal Gorge
- Western Regional Water Commission – Financing Chapter of the Regional Water Management Plan Update
- San Joaquin County – Jobs Housing Analysis for Mountain House