Projections of costs and revenues generated by a change in policy.
Changes in tax revenues, demand for services, and infrastructure costs, determine whether the estimated costs incurred are balanced with an increase in revenues. HEC has performed fiscal impact studies for new residential and commercial developments, changes in master plan policies, as well as development feasibility analysis.
- Old Greenwood – Fiscal Impact of Master Plan Amendment
- Northstar Community Services District – Tax Sharing Agreement Analysis
- Truckee Meadows Regional Planning Agency – Fiscal Equity Analysis
- Fresno County – Friant Ranch Fiscal Impact Study of Proposed Active Adult Community
- City of Lincoln – Fiscal Impact Analysis of General Plan Update EIR Alternatives
- Tahoe Expedition Academy – Fiscal Impact of New School Site