Economic impact studies, job creation analysis, EIR/EIS socioeconomic impacts.
HEC has a history of assisting communities with development, redevelopment and revitalization issues. Thorough analysis of historical background and present conditions, along with an economic outlook, and potential opportunities give citizens and community leadership ideas regarding the economic impact of a given situation. Strategic planning can also be employed to achieve community goals. HEC’s experience includes small, rural town economic development and redevelopment, evaluation of a community asset (such as a publicly owned golf course or reservoir), and corporate retail impact analysis.
- California State Parks, Tahoe Regional Planning Agency and the US Army Corps of Engineers – Economic Analysis for Restoration of the Upper Truckee River
- Eureka County – Economic and Financial Analysis of a Potential Diamond Valley GID for retirement of water rights in an over-appropriated basin
- Town of Truckee – Hilltop Development Commercial Use Economic Analysis
- Mono County – June Lake Economic Development and Job Creation Study
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital – Economic Impact of Hospital Operations
- Kidzone Museum Truckee – Market Feasibility of New Facility