Regional governance, interlocal agreements, organizational assessments and strategic plans.
HEC has partnered with various agencies to analyze organizational changes and strategies to better help the organization meet its goals and objectives. Structural, financial, functional, and strategic analyses are used, singularly or in combination, to provide key information to an organization’s decision makers and stakeholders. Some of HEC’s experience includes merger financial analysis, strategic planning, organizational assessments, interlocal agreements, and governance alternatives.
- Washoe County – Financial and Functional Analysis of Water Service to the South Truckee Meadows General Improvement District
- Truckee Meadows Regional Planning Agency – Regional Governance Models Report
- Truckee Meadows Authority – Financial Due Diligence for consolidation of water service with Washoe County
- City of Carson City – Marlette Water System Merger Financial Analysis
- Somersett Owners Association – Organizational Assessment Report