Asset valuation and replacement analysis, benefit-cost analysis, and safe routes to school studies.
HEC provides comprehensive infrastructure networks analysis, including demand analysis, identification of areas with excess/constrained capacity, potential problems that arise from capacity issues, and examination of potential scenarios. HEC has provided analysis of asset valuation and replacement, capacity constraints in regional infrastructure, and safe routes to schools.
- City of Fernley – Safe Routes to Schools Report
- Truckee Meadows Regional Planning Agency – Capacity Constraints in Regional Infrastructure Networks Report
- Truckee Meadows Regional Planning Agency – Study of Safe Walking Routes for Public Schools in Washoe County
- City of Sacramento – Benefit Cost Analysis for TIGER funding of the Sacramento Valley Station Improvements
- City of Lincoln – Asset Valuation and Replacement Analysis (street lights, storm drain, water, sewer, and sidewalks)